Universal 48′ Trailer Wiring Harness Kit 1546103
Everything you need to rewire a 48′ flatbed trailer. Can be used on shorter trailers.
- 7-Way Front w/Marker Drops, 16.0″ Length
- 7-Way Front, Integral Molded Marker Lights Drops 78.0″ Length
- Main Harness w/Mid Turn Drops, 44.0′ Length
- Main Harness, Integral Mid Turn Drops 90.0″ Length (drops occur 24.0′ back on the main harness)
- Rear Y-Harness, Sill, 11.0′ Length
- Rear Y-Harness, Integral Molded License Plate Lead, Red
- Rear Y-Harness, Integral Center ID Light Plugs (4), Black
- Rear y-Harness, ABS Power Drop
- Grote Style Plugs
Part Managers Note: The kit is long enough to easily configure most any 48′ trailer. Uses Grote style plugs at the sill & mid turn positions. Has Grote style tail light connections for three lights on both L&R sides, plus a corner marker lead, both sides. The ABS drop occurs at the front of the sill 11.0′ harness section. Yes, you can use this kit for a shorter trailer, by coiling the excess. No, there is not a provision to wire upper ID lights on a van trailer.