This OEM Hendrickson S-23316 Shock Absorber is commonly found on many Hendrickson HT Series and Intraax suspensions. Hendrickson trailer shock absorbers feature solid inner metal bushings, specific stroke lengths, special bore diameters, and unique seal designs. They are specially designed to offer superior fit and functionality, improve damping life, optimize system performance, and reduce overall maintenance of your Hendrickson suspension system. Hendrickson genuine shock absorbers are made to withstand Hendrickson’s high torque level requirements on the mounting bolt.
Hendrickson Suspension Applications:
- HT™ Series HT250US 6.5″ – 9.0″ Ride Heights w/remote shock mount
- HT™ Series HT300US 6.5″ Ride Heights w/remote shock mount, extended rebound travel
- HT™ Series HT300US 14.0″ – 17.0″ Ride Heights w/remote shock mount
- INTRAAX AANLS 20K & AAL 23K / 25K / 30K 14.0″ – 17.0″ Ride Heights
- INTRAAX AAEDT 30K 14.0″ Ride Height
- INTRAAX® AAEDL 30K 14.0″ – 19.0″ Ride Heights
This is the Extended Rebound/High Damping version of the Hendrickson S-2212.