ILoca can help you optimize your fleet strategy with a trailer leasing option that is best suited for your type of business. Take a look at all the advantages leasing has to offer then give one of our leasing experts a call at 855-707-2909 to determine the most beneficial strategy for you.
Fleet Leasing Advantages:
• 100% tax deductible and leases can be written off of taxable income
- Offers Off-Sheet Financing—leasing can be treated as an expense on P&L, not as debit on the balance sheet
- Only pay a portion of the wear on the equipment used—not paying the entire cost as with purchasing
- Doesn’t tie up bank credit line—actually acts as an additional line of credit/reference
- Flexibility to switch out equipment without responsibility for residual value
- Preserves cash—allowing you to invest in other areas of business and expand more rapidly
- Term leases allow a fixed payment unaffected by inflation and rising cost of equipment
- ILoca handles the purchasing leg-work including license plates (new and renewals), titles and registrations and other paperwork and processing
- Provides different maintenance packages depending on customer needs
- Allows lessee access to later model equipment at a lower cost (more bang for the buck)
- ILoca offers flexibility of short-term or long-term leases with negotiable terms and pricing
TRAILER RENTALS AND LEASING – If your trailers are down for repair or if you need additional trailers but don’t want to buy, we can rent short or long term.
Rental – Lease Equipment at ILoca
• 48′ Steel Closed Tandems
• 48′ Steel Spread Axles
• 48′ Combo Spread Axles
• 48′ Aluminum Spread Axles
• 53′-72′ Tri Axles
• 28′ to 53′ lengths available
• New/ Late Model/ Over the Road
• Local/ Cartage
DROP DECKS / STEP DECKS
DROP DECK EXTENDABLES
DOUBLE DROP EXTENDABLES
Don’t see what you are looking for?
Other trailers not listed available.
Call 1-855-707-2909 today!