Our growing, full-service semi-trailer dealership has immediate openings for Semi-trailer Mechanics in Aurora.
We are hiring energetic, self-motivated, experienced individuals. You will be responsible for diagnosis, repairs, and inspections.
Job duties include:
- Inspect, diagnose and perform mechanical repairs related to electrical and other defects on flatbed and van semi-trailers
- Industrial and fabrication repairs; a basic knowledge of air brakes, axles and suspensions is preferred
- Knowledge in adjusting and replacing brakes, suspensions, alignments, and basic knowledge of air systems is a plus
- Ability to perform refrigeration unit inspections and repairs is a plus
- Basic knowledge and experience with welding steel and aluminum is preferred
- Request parts necessary to complete work tickets
- Complete paperwork and documentation for repairs and inspections (per DOT requirements)
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Team player
- Commitment to listen and follow instructions; deadline and detail oriented
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and climb on or under trailers
- Lift 80 – 100 lbs intermittently, and carry up to 60 lbs on occasion
- Strong work ethic
- Candidates must have a basic set of tools and toolbox
ILoca Services, Inc. is a privately owned, full service semitrailer dealership, specializing in sales, rentals & leasing, parts, and repair services. Headquarters is Aurora, IL, with 2 additional locations in Caledonia, WI, and Davenport, IA. Our company has received many accolades and awards for performing as a Premier Dealer, including top five and top ten sales awards from multiple vendors. We are extremely proud of being recognized for our outstanding achievements such as Diamond Distributor, and President Club awards.
Mission: ILoca’s mission is to provide the best products and customer experience to the semitrailer industry by empowering ILoca employees to execute all aspects of its business with a high level of integrity, teamwork, partnership and hustle.
ILoca Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where an applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race / color / religion / sex / national origin / veteran / disability / age / sexual orientation / gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.