Manac has more than 40 years of trailer expertise. Building the semitrailers of tomorrow featuring:
- Fully welded frames on both sides, flange to web, giving you enhanced reliability.
- Hot-dipped galvanized cross members, so they are chip, scratch and corrosion resistant.
- The Steel structure is entirely shot blasted and painted, reducing maintenance.
- “X” bracing between main frame equalizes load distribution.
- High-tensile roll formed side rails with solid rub rail spacers make Manac’s steel flats light AND tough.
- Add Manac’s optional cargo hands to your trailer for additional load securement options.
Manac is the largest manufacturer of trailers in Canada and a leader in the manufacturing of specialty trailers in North America. Manac offers a wide range of vans, flatbeds and specialty trailers such as dumps, low beds, grain hoppers, chassis, chip and logging trailers, all of which are sold in Canada and the United States under the recognized brands Manac®, CPS®, Peerless®, Darkwing®, UltraPlate®, UltravanTM, Scona® and Liddell Canada®. Manac services the heavy-duty trailer industry for the highway transportation, construction, energy, mining, forestry and agricultural sectors and manufactures its trailers in facilities located in Saint-Georges, QC, Penticton, BC as well as Oran and Kennett, MO. WithManac and ILoca Services, Inc., transport anything, anywhere, anyway you want.